Micro (<5 users)
Basic backup for cloud email and files with pre-configured retention and SLA policies.
Limited to 5 protected users and 10 GB of total protected data.
- Daily backup with 2 year retention and export/restore features.
- Support of basic G Suite applications
Small (<200 users)
Complete G Suite protection with 10s of unique features, including full-text search, SLA-based automated protection and instant preview & recovery.
Retention for unlimited time and number of versions.
- Up to 3x per day automated backups (Gold SLA) and unlimited on-demand backups
- Instant export without minutes/hours delay standard for legacy vendors
- Search & granular restore for email, files and calendar items
- Automated discovery and auto-protection of new resources
- Detailed audit log with backup, restore and data access transactions
- Immutable backups insulated from G Suite domain access loss, account suspension, data corruption
- 24/7 support via email and ticketing system
Large (200+ users)
Data protection scalable to 100s of thousands of protected users.
Granular admin roles and access control, OU-based protection management and navigation.
- High-frequency (up to) hourly backups for key users
- Backups stored in customer-owned cloud storage accounts
- Maximum number of users: scalable to 100,000s
- AI-powered ransomware & insider threat detection
- Granular Admin Roles and access control for large IT teams
- Googe-native two factor authentication
- Deployment, migration and cross-restore between G Suite domains at no extra cost
- 24/7 email and phone support and screen-sharing sessions
Do you bill monthly or annually?
You can choose between monthly and annual billing. Please get in touch (email@example.com) if you’d like to consider multi-year options.
Do you have discoutns or special pricing?
We provide volume discounts and custom discounted pricing for Education and Non-profit customers.
What are the payment options?
We use Stripe (https://stripe.com/) as our main payment provider. Stripe supports all major credit/debit cards, ACH transfers and Single Euro Payments Area Direct Debit payments.
Do you charge per user?
Afi requires one license per each protected G Suite user. There are no additional charges for Shared (Team) drives.
What happens if a G Suite / O365 user is deleted?
When a G Suite users is deleted, the data remains in Afi. It is available for browse and restore, there are no additional charges for the deleted (archived) G Suite users and they require no Afi licenses.
What happens if my whole G Suite / O365 domain is erased or suspended?
Backed up data is stored in an immutable format, which means that all backup data remains intact within Afi and you can access it even if your G Suite or O365 account is down, suspended or erased.
Do I need to license all users in my domain?
Afi only requires licenses for protected users. I.e. you only need to pay for the active users you protect.
What if the number of users I need to protect change during subscription term?
If the number of protected users exceeds licensed usage during your
subscription term, you will have 2 options:
- reduce the usage, by unprotecting some users, in order to get back within the licensed usage
- buy more licenses to cover additional usage.
You can add licenses at any time and the price will be calculated based on time-based proration.