Micro (<5 users)
Basic backup for cloud email and files with pre-configured retention and SLA policies.
Limited to 5 protected users and 10 GB of total protected data.
- Daily backup with 2 year retention and export/restore features.
- Support of basic G Suite applications
Small (<200 users)
Complete G Suite protection with 10s of unique features, including full-text search, SLA-based automated protection and instant preview & recovery.
Retention for unlimited time and number of versions.
- Up to 3x per day automated backups (Gold SLA) and unlimited on-demand backups
- Instant export without minutes/hours delay standard for legacy vendors
- Search & granular restore for email, files and calendar items
- Automated discovery and auto-protection of new resources
- Detailed audit log with backup, restore and data access transactions
- Immutable backups insulated from G Suite domain access loss, account suspension, data corruption
- 24/7 support via email and ticketing system
Large (200+ users)
Data protection scalable to 100s of thousands of protected users.
Granular admin roles and access control, OU-based protection management and navigation.
- AI-powered ransomware & insider threat detection
- Granular Admin Roles and access control for large IT teams
- High-frequency hourly forever-incremental backups
- Backup to customer-owned cloud storage locations
- Googe-native two factor authentication
- Maximum number of users: scalable to 100s of thousands
- Deployment, migration and cross-restore between G Suite domains at no extra cost
- 24/7 email support, emergency phone support and screen-sharing sessions
Do you bill monthly or annually?
You can choose between monthly and annual billing. Please get in touch (email@example.com) if you’d like to consider multi-year options.
Do you have special pricing for Education or Non-profits?
We provide custom discounted licensing options for Education and Non-profit customers.
What are the payment options?
We use Stripe (https://stripe.com/) as our main payment provider. Stripe supports all major credit/debit cards, ACH transfers and Single Euro Payments Area Direct Debit payments.
Do you charge per user?
Afi requires one license per each protected G Suite user. There are no additional charges for Shared (Team) drives.
What happens if a G Suite user is deleted?
When a G Suite users is deleted, the data remains in Afi. It is available for browse/restore, there are no additional charges for deleted (archived) G Suite users and they require no Afi licenses.
What happens if my whole G Suite domain is erased/suspended?
Backed up data is stored in immutable format, and they remain available within Afi in case your Google G Suite account is down/suspended/erased.
Do I need to license all G Suite users in my domain?
Afi only requires licenses for protected users. I.e. you only need to pay for the active G Suite users you protect.
What if the number of users I need to protect change during subscription term?
If the number of protected users exceeds licensed usage during your
subscription term, you will have 2 options:
- reduce the usage, by unprotecting some users, in order to get back within the licensed usage
- buy more licenses to cover additional usage.
You can add licenses at any time and the price will be calculated based on time-based proration.